Imagine waking up to your icon sitting on top of you leaning in close to your face with their current expression
Holy shit I would faint though.
we all took this movie too literally
- "salad in the wind"
- "have you’ve quite finished yet"
- "define girlfriends"
- "does anyone else hear running water"
- "sorry love but I don’t really care"
- "happy days"
- "NO NO NO”
- "will it be as deep as your voice"
- "fucking shit bastard you did that shit I did that good"
- "chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash"
if someone ever calls u a mean name just respond “nah” like how do you even respond to that realistically
some person: hey asstown
i think my favourite part about this post is that out of all the mean names someone could realistically call you, they chose “asstown”
'Horns' Official Trailer
Good, still hyped for this.
Do I wanna see this for the plot or for Daniel Radcliffe doing an American accent?
HE STILL SAYS ‘ANYTHING’ THE SAME